Agile Leadership MasterClass
Discover a Radical New Style of Leadership
That Unleashes Your Potential and That of Your TeaM
23 - 27 May 2022 at 1:00PM BST
And take the first step to unlocking your potential and that of your team.
Because your team is struggling. Especially the women. Working long hours under tremendous pressure, they are physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted. No longer able to fulfil anything like their full potential.
Because they’re not performing at their best, they’re no longer able to deliver the results expected of them. And that could be reflecting badly on you as their leader. Maybe they’ve had enough, and are resigned and thinking of leaving. Some may already have done so. Talented, capable women, with the potential to advance to senior leadership roles.
Talent you can’t afford to lose.
You’re not alone. Across the western world, talented women have left the workforce in record numbers since the start of the pandemic. And many are reluctant to return. Indeed, encouraging talented women back into the workforce is proving challenging. They want better working conditions -- and that's not what's on offer.
You may feel under pressure to step up. Take action to re-energise your team and get them back to peak performance. If so, it’s time for a reset before the situation gets much worse.
Time to play a different game, from a different energy. One that enlivens you and draws out your full potential and that of your team.
A new style of leadership. It’s agile; it plays to your strengths as a woman; it’s exactly the style of compassionate, courageous leadership needed to address the challenges you face, now and moving forward into a potentially uncertain future.
- What Agile Leadership is and why it is so needed today
- How it can bring you — and your female leaders — into your authentic power and flow.
- How it restores your energy and the energy, wellbeing and resilience of your team
- How it can transform so many aspects of your team’s performance: their confidence, relationships, productivity, engagement and trust for the better
All of which means you and your team can
Reset the team dynamic so that you are all performing at peak.
Imagine what it would be like to work in an environment that promotes engagement, trust and productivity, and rewards and retains your key senior staff. An environment where you and your team realise your full potential and bring more of your authentic selves to work.
Over the course of 4 x 60 minute sessions...
- You’ll discover the Woman’s Game of Business — a different, more authentic approach to your role as leader — and how you can play it brilliantly.
- You’ll transform your opinion of what ‘feminine’ means. Not weak and ineffectual, as our culture dictates, but quietly powerful. And how you can easily step into this authentic, soft power without compromising your integrity or your wellbeing.
- You’ll come to appreciate that you may have picked up a few disempowering habits in order to succeed. What they may be costing you and how to unpick them to express your full potential
- You’ll be introduced to 5 powerful female archetypes — role models if you will — which every talented woman leader needs to thrive and succeed her way.
- And how by owning certain ‘feminine’ qualities, such as cooperation and collaboration, you can muster the support needed to nurture your team back to health and peak performance.
- Importantly, you’ll discover how to retain and develop the high performance talent in your team and organisation
Agile Leadership Masterclass
The Agile Leadership Master Class is for you if..
- You’re a female leader, responsible for the performance and wellbeing of your team, who are stressed and exhausted from the intense pressure they are under at work.
- You’re concerned that too many talented and experienced women are leaving, or threatening to leave the business, because of the pressure they’re under
- You see the potential in women in your team who are capable and ready for promotion, but unwilling to make the sacrifices that playing the game at the next level entails
- You’re responsible for delivering the results your senior managers demand of you, yet your team is so overstretched they can’t deliver on time, or with the quality that you know they are capable of
- You know there is a better way of working and leading that promotes engagement and improves productivity. One that creates a safe and inclusive environment where everyone can begin to fulfil on their full potential.
Dr Almira Ross is a certified, award winning coach, author, and NLP Master Practitioner who empowers senior women leaders to reconnect with their genius, transform their work environments and make their special contribution from a space of alignment, love and joy.
She trained as an electrical engineer and enjoyed a successful 25 year career in information technology, rising to the top of her profession. When the pressures and stresses of her last corporate role — as a high-powered senior leader — began to take their toll, she chose to leave, recover from burnout and forge a new career as a women’s leadership coach.
In this capacity she has coached hundreds of women, taking them through powerful leadership programmes that have transformed their lives both personally and professionally. With improved relationships, renewed energy and confidence, her clients live their purpose, fulfil their potential and truly lead the change they want to see in their world.
Agile Leadership Masterclass
20 - 23 June 2022, 1:00pm - 2:00pm BST
I have worked with Almira for several months and I can see the trends changing. From an overwhelmed and confused woman juggling too many things at once, I am transforming into a balanced and organised business woman. What makes the biggest difference is consciousness of my weaknesses and strengths and true acceptance. Almira has a great talent to bring to the surface ideas and motivation. Our sessions are lighthearted and very supportive. I would recommend her to everyone, who needs to calm down the chaos in their life.
I feel very lucky to be working with you, Almira, because here I have a very wise woman, a very experienced person in life, a great humanitarian, a woman of vision, a woman who encouraged me as the fairly mature woman I am, to rock whatever I needed to rock, just rock it. I thought the process we went through helped me, let's not say to grow up, but to grow down. Back to being natural. Getting rid of the rubbish that you're carrying around with you.
Dr Almira Ross is not only one of the first female cutting edge engineers and business powerhouses, she’s also a deep intuitive that walks her talk in life and in business.
You’d be blessed to have her touch your business and life.
I think one of Almira's great strengths is the emphasis on the quantitative in the sales process. Just how important the numbers are, because you're always getting a percentage of the numbers.